Sign Up Today for our DiMatteo Family Charitable Foundation Golf Event
Take the time today to sign up for our Annual DiMatteo Family Charitable Foundation Golf Event on August 21st at the Oronoque Country Club in Straford, CT. Proceeds to benefit: Boys & Girls Club of Lower Naugatuck Valley, Make a Wish Foundation, and Valley Community Foundation. Click here to register.
Human Capital – Your Most Important Asset
Your people are your most important asset. Having a well managed and cost effective employee benefits program can be a key driver to your business success. We are here to provide the highest level services for companies both large and small, in developing a benefits program that works for your unique needs. Our goal is to create a readily accessible and flexible benefits program that is easy and efficient to utilize, allowing you and your company to grow. In addition, we want your benefits program premiums to be competitive by using innovate cost control measures. This means you can have competitive benefits programs for your employees while minimizing the effects on your profits.
Our Employee Benefits division offers broad programs custom-designed to meet the needs of your company. Ultimately, meeting the employee benefits needs of a diverse employee population requires flexibility in the benefit plan design. That is accomplished through skillful implementation of a well thought out benefits strategy. Our team of benefits specialists is here to guide you through the myriad of technical, financial and compliance issues that these programs demand.
We can provide important planning, cost management and funding services, covering such specialized insurance areas as:
- Health insurance programs
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Voluntary benefits
We represent a broad range of insurance companies in order to best match you needs with a company that has the right products to meet your requirements. We represent you and will:
- Work with our clients at renewal to all our companies and prsent you with the various options available.
- Provide employee communications about benefits to help keep them informed.
- Utilize technology solutions in our workflow to help reduce your administrative burdens.
- Offer advice on compliance issues.
We work to anticipate your future needs and are always connected to what is going on in the industry. In the ever changing benefits landscape our advocacy program helps keep you up to date.
Our specialty services include:
- Open enrollment assistance and employee meetings
- Employee benefit information sessions: monthly, quarterly or semi-annually
- Periodic sponsored seminars or lunch and learn
- Day to day claims and customer service provided by Tyler Cirillo, our Claims Resolution Specialist who has the experience and know how to resolve claims in a timely manner and to the clients' satisfaction
- Assistance with COBRA administration and compliance
- Section 125 savings analysis
- Health Savings Account services
Contact us today to find out how you can save money without sacrificing benefits.