HAPPY EMPLOYEES = SUCCESS
Human Capital – Your Most Important Asset
Your people are your most important asset. Having a well-managed and cost-effective employee benefits program can be a key driver to your business success. Not only when it comes to keeping your team healthy and happy, but a solid benefits package is a powerful recruiting tool.
Healthy Employees are Productive Employees
From Market Place cost containment programs to Benefit Packages offering all the “Bells & Whistles” our Employee Benefits team will work with you to determine what you need and what your budget can tolerate.
We can provide important planning, cost management and funding services, covering such specialized insurance areas as:
- Health insurance programs
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Voluntary benefits
We don’t stop working after your policies are issued – in fact, we are just getting started.
- We provide employee communications about benefits to help keep them informed.
- Utilize technology solutions in our workflow to help reduce your administrative burdens.
- Offer advice on compliance issues.
- On renewal we will work with you to assess the previous year and determine if switching carriers makes sense
We work to anticipate your future needs and are always connected to what is going on in the industry. In the ever-changing benefits landscape, our advocacy program helps keep you up to date.
Our specialty services include:
- Open enrollment assistance and employee meetings
- Employee benefit information sessions: monthly, quarterly or semi-annually
- Periodic sponsored seminars or lunch and learn
- Day to day claims and customer service provided by Tyler Cirillo, our Claims Resolution Specialist who has the experience and know how to resolve claims in a timely manner and to the clients’ satisfaction
- Assistance with COBRA administration and compliance
- Section 125 savings analysis
- Health Savings Account services
Want More Information?
Rebecca St. Germain
Employee Benefits Producer
What Our Clients Say